At ShoppingBD360, we take your privacy seriously. We do not use any third-party cookies and we only collect personal data through two forms:
- Contact Form: This form asks for your name, email address, and your question or message.
- Blog Comments: When you comment on a blog article, we ask for your name, website (optional), and comment.
We only use the personal data you provide to respond to your inquiries or comments. We do not share or sell your personal data to any third parties.
We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union. If you are an EU resident, you have the following rights:
- The right to access your personal data that we have collected;
- The right to request correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal data;
- The right to request erasure of your personal data;
- The right to request restriction of processing of your personal data;
- The right to object to processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the ShoppingBD360 website (the “Service”) operated by ShoppingBD360 (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by ShoppingBD360.
ShoppingBD360 has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that ShoppingBD360 shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.